Cost-Effective and Reliable Dimensional Calibration Services
If your business depends on dimensional equipment, you need a calibration partner you can trust. Precise Technical Solutions (PTS) is the dimensional calibration company with the equipment and expertise you need for reliable results.
Since 1979, companies have depended on PTS for our expert dimensional calibration services. Whether your business works in the electronics, defense, medical, pharmaceutical manufacturing, automotive, injection molding or any other industry that relies on dimensional equipment, we have the customized solution to meet your specific needs.
Comprehensive Micrometer and Caliper Calibration Services
In our environmentally controlled laboratory, PTS provides calibration services for a range of:
|Air Columns||Depth Gages||Indicators - Dial/Digital/Test|
|Bore Gages - 2 point/Tri Bore||Dimensionair||Intertest Gages|
|Calipers – Vernier/Digital/Dial||Gage Amplifer||Micrometers – Inside/Outside/Thread/Depth|
|Chamfer Gages||Height Gages - Dial/Digital/Vernier||Snap Gage|
|Co Axial Indicator||Height Master||V Anvil Micrometer|
|Combination Squares||Depth Mikemaster||Pin Gages|
|Cylindrical Plugs||Feeler Gages||Protractors|
|Cylindrical Rings||Gage Blocks||Steel Rules|
|Cylindrical Sqaures||Masterdics||V Blocks|
The Benefits of Working With a Leading Dimensional Calibration Company
When you partner with PTS, you benefit from:
- High-quality results — Using ISO/IEC 17025:2005 calibrated masters backed by dimensional expertise, our team performs micrometer and caliper calibration services to the most exacting standards. You get exceptionally low measurement uncertainties.
- Repair capabilities — If we find your equipment is out of tolerance, we’ll adjust it to ensure it meets the proper specifications. If adjusting it won’t fix the issue, we offer repair services as well. At PTS, our technicians are factory-trained to repair your gages. We stock most of the common replacement parts for the major manufacturers to help eliminate long lead times for repairs. Repair fees never exceed 50% of the replacement cost. From a simple crystal replacement to rebuilding a dropped gage, we can assist you.
- Fast turnaround times — With PTS, you enjoy quick turnaround times, from seven to 10 days. If you have a tight deadline, our team will meet it.
- Cost-effective dimensional calibration services — Thanks to our high accuracy calibration standards, technical skills and state-of-the-art equipment, we can offer calibration services at competitive prices. To save even more, take advantage of our contract services.
- Turnkey solutions — More than just a calibration company, we maintain, repair and certify your equipment to regulatory standards, including FDA, cGMP, cGLP, USP and ISO. We simplify your lab equipment needs by being your one-stop shop.
To learn more about how the dimensional calibration services from PTS can help your company, contact us today.