Electrical Calibration Services
Electrical equipment such as oscilloscopes and multimeters must be calibrated to ensure they continue to deliver consistent performance in testing and research applications. Because it takes experience and training to properly maintain these sensitive instruments, your choice of an electrical calibration company is a critical one.
Precise Technical Solutions (PTS) specializes in providing electrical calibration services for clients in research, defense, manufacturing and other demanding industries. We can provide fast service at a reasonable price, at your facilities or in our Harrisburg, PA lab.
Instruments We Service
PTS can quickly turn around calibration requests for almost any electrical testing instrument, including:
- Oscilloscopes — We’re a qualified oscilloscope calibrator capable of servicing both handheld and benchtop instruments by Fluke, Keysight/Agilent and other prominent manufacturers.
- Multimeters — We’re a certified DMM multimeter calibration company with experience working on handheld, benchtop, clamp-on and other type tools.
Additionally, we can calibrate and repair insulation testers, strobes and tachometers, megohmmeters, frequency generators and other equipment. We’re one of the most prominent Fluke electrical calibration companies capable of servicing the company’s complete lineup of tools to ANSI and NIST-traceable standards.
Let us put together a complete package of calibration services for your organization. For your convenience, we offer on-site calibration, or we can arrange the safe pickup and delivery of your instruments.
PTS is a full-service electrical calibration company capable of maintaining all your sensitive measurement and testing equipment. Here’s why you should contact us the next time you need oscilloscope, multimeter or strobe and tachometer calibration:
- We’re an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited facility that is fully qualified to perform electrical equipment calibration to FDA, cGMP, cGLP, USP and other relevant standards.
- Our technicians receive OEM calibration training from some of today’s most prominent electrical equipment manufacturers.
- We offer one of the most diverse selections of electrical test equipment calibration services, so we fully manage your maintenance and repair needs.
In addition to oscilloscope and insulation tester calibrations, our company can provide consulting, process control outsourcing and many other services in PA and beyond. Contact our office to request a quote today.